Thrills in Manila

Thrills in Manila

Friday, November 22, 2013

ALMOST BUT NOT QUITE


By: 250BR

I will never forget the first time I handled Property Checking because it was also the first time that I almost had a "burnout." It happened when I was conducting an ocular inspection at the subject's office. Having taken the picture of the subject's office, I was about to call it a day. Suddenly, as I was walking toward the exit of the building, a woman went out of a door and confronted me for carrying a camera. The said woman accompanied me in going to their security officer. While the woman and I were in the elevator, I erased all evidence of my ocular inspection from the memory of my digital camera. When we were inside the office of security officer, the subject talked to me over the telephone. The subject was so mad and he kept on cursing as he interrogated me. Fortunately, I was able to answer him, divulging neither our client nor the mission. I still stuck to my cover and calmed down his anger. I was almost burnt out; almost but not quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment