Thrills in Manila

Thrills in Manila

Friday, November 22, 2013

BARKING AT THE WRONG AGENT


By: 241 RD

I was assigned to conduct secret investigation on a subject so I proceeded to her residence. My mission was to see for myself if she was pregnant. When I reached her house, five frantic dogs greeted me with their barks. I called for the subject and a female househelp opened the gate for me while she kept the dogs at bay.
I saw the subject and confirmed that she was really pregnant. Through proper cover story, I was able to gather more information about her. When she left, I found an opportunity to prepare my digital camera to take her picture. However, as I was getting ready to take the subject's picture, three big dogs barked at me. I was shocked, I almost dropped the camera. However, I got a grip of myself and maintained my composure.
Although I was not able to take the subject's picture, I accomplished the mission. I told myself that those dogs were probably disappointed because they may have fazed me for a moment but my fear of them did not prevented me from being successful in my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment