Thrills in Manila

Thrills in Manila

Friday, November 22, 2013

DISCREET PHOTOGRAPHY



During the month of February, the demand for surveillance operations is so high that even office personnel like me is assigned to the field, if the need arises.  I was assigned as surveillance team leader/driver to do surveillance with only 1 foot operative due to the numerous operations being conducted simultaneously at that time.  Our mission was to conduct discreet photography on the subject and his female companion they are on their intimate moments.

During our operations, my foot operative asked me to join him inside Annabel’s Restaurant to do the discreet photography of the subject and his female companion since they were the only customers inside at that time.  Posing as diners and seated right next to the subject, my foot operative and I engaged in sales conversation where I was selling him my camera and he was inspecting the camera and haggling for the price.  All this was done while we press on the camera’s shutter alternately for continuous shots and the camera exchanging hands several times.  This cover story yielded different positive shots of both the subject and his companion from different angels in their sweet moments and the client was impressed with the result of the discreet photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment