Thrills in Manila

Thrills in Manila

Thursday, December 5, 2013

GOOD TAKE!


By: 237PN



I conducted a surveillance operation on a seemingly aware female subject. The mission was to catch on video the activities of the subject with the suspect. My fellow operatives and I positioned to discreetly take a video of them. The subject and the suspect came out of the hotel but I was not sure if I caught them on video. When the subject and the suspect proceeded to a restaurant, we tailed them. As they dined, my fellow operatives monitored them. The subject and the suspect seemed aware because they kept on looking at us. Suddenly, the suspect stood up and walked our way. I thought that he would confront us but he only washed his hands at the sink that was near our table.

The next day, I was asked to transfer the footages from the V8 tapes to VHS tape. I was nervous because I was thinking that we did not have a clear footage of the subject with the suspect. However, all my fears were gone when I saw our footages. My fellow operatives and I had good shots of the subject and the suspect even if they seemed aware of the operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment